AgathaThe Agathon is the 'Good' as a pure ideal. The Agatha are the 'good beings' who are associated with Agathon. The Agatha are more abstract than the Yazata and more consistently good than some of them.
The Spentons are divine life-promoting beings and are the main type of Agatha. They are opposed by the Angrons which are life-decreasing beings.
HeptaspentaThe Heptaspenta are seven most illustrious spentons.
1. Spentamania - the 'Life-increasing Spirit' is the power that changes minds, by bringing wisdom, changing values, developing the abilities of the mind and enlivening the life-loving energies of the soul.
2. Eunoia - the Good Mind
Eunoia is the mind of Good Purpose, a mind which wants to do the right thing. Its opposite is Kakonoia or the Bad kind of Mind. Eunoia is regarded as a characteristic possession of Mithras.
Metanoia is a transformation of the state of mind (the 'Hexis' of the mind) from one state to another.
3. Artista (or Asha) - Best Order or Rightness . Artista in our minds is perfect understanding of reality. Artista in our words is truth-telling. Artista in our actions is righteous action. Artista in society is a situation of perfect connection, where the needs of each are met by the actions of others.
4. Eukratia - Good Power, Good Rule . This is the good exercise of power and strength to regulate the activities of the world. Where there is perfect Eukratia, there is the Kingdom of Mithras.
5. Eusebia - good reverence and devotion, piety. This is the mental attention to the productive powers of life and the practical devotion to them.
6. Harvatas - Health, Wholeness, Integrity. Where all the parts of ourselves work in balance in happy harmony.
7. Amortas - Non-dyingness, long-livedness, Where we continue to live without injury or disease for there is nothing to cause us damage.